Returns & FAQ
Service Menswear will gladly accept returns or exchanges of non-sale items purchased from our online store for a full refund, exchange, or store credit.
In order to return an online purchase, please proceed with the following:
- Request a return authorization (RA) by email: email@example.com
- In your email, list the item that you would like to return and include the order date and the order confirmation number
- Please indicate what action you would like to take for your return
- Once we receive your email, we will reply with an RA number and send instructions on where to ship your return
- Shipping is non-refundable
- All items purchased online and returned by mail must be received in original, unworn condition with tags attached no later than 14 days after the date received.
- Any items sent back to Service without a confirmed RETURN AUTHORIZATION or that do not qualify for a return under our return policy, will be returned to the sender at their expense.
- Service's online return policy differs from that of our brick and mortar's, which is exchange or store credit only (no refunds), within 10 days of the date of purchase.
What are your shipping policies?
PLEASE NOTE: all requested USPS shipments require signature confirmation upon delivery. You will have the option to choose FedEx or USPS on the checkout page.
What is your return policy on sale items?
All SALE items listed on our sale page and marked FINAL SALE are non-refundable. No exceptions.
How long does it take for an order to ship?
We ship via FedEx and USPS. Orders generally ship within 48 hours. During Holidays, please allow up to 3 business days for orders to ship. Orders received on weekends and Holidays will ship the following business day. Requested 2-Day and overnight shipments are exempt from our standard shipping timeline when received on a weekday. Overnight and 2-Day shipping requests received on the weekend will be shipped the following business day.
How do you calculate shipping rates?
All shipping rates given are based on real time rates calculated by FedEx or USPS. Rates are based on weight, destination and package dimensions. For all USPS shipments, we will add $2.45 to your order for signature confirmation, which is required for any requested USPS delivery.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes. If you do not see the country you would like to ship to on the payment page, we do not ship to that country. Service Menswear is not responsible for any duties or customs fees accrued upon delivery.
Do you have an extended return policy over the Holidays?
Yes we do. For all orders placed between November 25 - December 25, we will gladly honor returns by January 15th, as long as they fall within our above stated return policy.
Where is Service Menswear and where do you ship from?
We are located in and ship from Austin, Texas.
How can I change my order?
Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are able to make changes, as long as the order has not yet shipped.
How do you charge sales tax?
Sales tax within the state of Texas is 8.25%.
Unless otherwise stated, photographs used on our homepage are from their respective brand websites and advertisements. Levi's homepage image belongs to Timothy Mulcare. We do not own these images. Images on our Instagram are the only ones by us.
How do I get in contact if I have questions?
Send us any questions or comments through our contact form.
And you can always call us at (512) 447-7600.
What is the location of your brick and mortar store?
1400 South Congress Avenue
Austin, TX 78704
Store hours: Monday - Saturday, 11am - 7pm, Sunday, 11am - 6pm
Look for the sandwich board with our logo on South Congress Avenue, between Gibson Street and Elizabeth Street.