HEY HEY USA! July 01 2015
Happy Independence Day. Here is our annual Made in the USA roundup to commemorate the 4th of July. Some classic favorites and new products alike from the following brands, all carried at Service. Shop Made in the USA in the store and online from:
- Ambsn Tees
- American Optics
- Field Notes
- Gitman Vintage
- The Local Branch
- Norden Goods
- Owen & Fred
- Patch NYC
- The Poster List
- Steven Alan
- Swedish Dream
Pictured above from R to L: 1. Owen & Fred Hey Handsome Shave Kit Navy 2. Norden Idyllwild 12 oz. Candle 3. Patch NYC Skull Candle 4. Have-A-Hank Bandanas 5. Big Mountain Brand Spruce Soap 6. Maritime Oatmeal & Shea Butter Soap 7. The Local Branch Medicine Pouch 8. American Optics Spatula Temple Sunglasses Gold/Grey Polarized 9. Owen & Fred You Earned It Bottle Opener 10. Field Notes Desk Calendar 11. Billykirk No. 288 Center Bar Belt in Black, Brown, & Natural.
1. Ambsn Baldy Image Tee White 2. Altru Popeye Punch Tee White Sand 3. The Poster List taco Tuesday Tee Heather Grey 4. Mollusk Palm Pocket Tee Light Indigo 5. Jungmaven Baja Pocket Tee Denim Blue 6. The Poster List Surf Ride Tee Heather Green 7. The Poster List Surf N' Turf Tee Heather Brown 8. Mollusk Marblehead Pocket Tee Grass Green.
1. Gitman Vintage Japanese Gauze Stripe Shirt 2. Steven Alan Classic Collegiate Stripe Shirt Green 3. Gitman Vintage Short Sleeve Polka Dot Oxford Aqua Dot 4. Mollusk Tapestry Swim Trunks Blue Green 5. Almond Surf & Craft Shorts Army 6. Mollusk Farmer Dave Drawstring Pants Indigo 7. Mollusk Kelp Swim Trunks Blue Green.
INTRODUCING: ALMOND APPAREL May 14 2015
We are pleased to introduce Almond Apparel to the Service brand family. Almond's roots are in surf board design and production with the brand ethos of creating timeless, quality essentials for surfers. The six and a half year old company recently branched out into apparel production. We have picked up a small selection of tees, shirts, and shorts.
We wanted to introduce Almond into our mix for the following reasons:
1) The product is all made in the USA.
2) The creators give attention to craftsmanship and to building relationships with the people who produce their products.
3) The collection has an appealing Southern California style and sensibility which is reflected in each product.
"The shops we are privileged to work with don't necessarily carry surfing as a common thread, but share a desire to make quality USA made goods, and educate the customer about the brands and makers behind them. Thankful for like-minded people and friends who make it all possible."
Almond offers high quality staples for the Summer, which we now offer in the shop and online.