WHAT ARE YOU WEARING THIS 4TH? June 28 2016
We rounded up a few of our favorite red, white, and blue items for America's big birthday. Have fun and stay safe celebrating the 4th.
From L. to R. clockwise:
1. ambsn. 18" U.S. Flag Boardshorts. red/white/blue. $58.
2. RVCA. S/S Slim Fit. vintage white. $68.
3. Happy Socks. Dot Stripe. blue/red/white. $12.
4. Havaianas. Flip Flops. red. $18.
5. Service. Have-A-Hank Bandana. MADE IN USA. white. $6.
1. ambsn. "F Yeah" Reverse Image Tee. MADE IN USA. bone. $35.
2. Happy Socks. Filled Optic Boxes Sock. navy/red/white. $12.
3. Deus Ex Machina. Rugby Swim 15" Short. blue fade. $78.
4. Service. Have-A-Hank Bandana. MADE IN USA. red. $6.
5. Havaianas/Style West. Americana Flip Flops. navy/red/white. $25.
1. Havaianas/Style West. Americana Flip Flops. white/navy/red. $25.
2. RVCA. Sure Thing Stripe Golf. vintage white. $45.
3. Happy Socks. Stars & Stripes. blue/red/white. $12.
4. ambsn. "F Yeah Burger" Trucker Hat. navy. $35.
5. Service. Have-A-Hank Bandana. MADE IN USA. navy. $6.
6. Banks. Splice Boardshorts. dirty denim/red. $68.
Shop all above items in store now.
INTRODUCING: BANKS March 05 2016
Banks is a global men's brand based in the USA, Japan and Australia created by surf industry veterans Tim Cochran, Masahiro Shibahara, and former professional surfer Brad Gerlach.
The three owners grew up surfing and wanted to create a brand that was understated, less focused on branding, and more focused on quality and sustainability. Banks is openly passionate about decreasing their carbon footprint and they do this by using recycled polyester for their labels, organic cotton, and PVC & phthalate free inks.
Banks focuses on the guys who grew up surfing, much like themselves, but are influenced by other passions like photography, music, architecture, and travel; guys that want a premium product, are conscious about the environment and are seeking an authentic brand that will mature with them.
Simply put, their mission is to merge style and understated functionality with a sustainable approach to design and development.
Shorts now available in store and online, tee available in store only.